PRIME CONSULTING LIMITED - Cyprus real estate. All right reserved.
Registration number: НЕ 304015
+357 25 558700 0

Booking terms & conditions

Short-term rent conditions

After selecting a property to book, we will send you a reservation confirmation with your own unique reservation number. Within three days, advance prepayment of 30% of the total rent is required while the remaining 70% is payable upon arrival.

Electricity (0,26 €/kWh) & water (3,0 €/m3) expenses are extra paid as per meter reading – upon departure.

Refundable deposit of 500 € is paid upon arrival and will be returned on the day of departure, if all outstanding bills of electricity and water during the Tenancy Period are paid and no damages are caused.

The rate is calculated by night and if booking for less than fourteen nights – an additional charge of 50 – 150 € is to be extra charged.

In case the reservation is cancelled prior to arrival, the advance prepayment is not refundable.

If the Tenant leaves the premises before the expiry of the Tenancy Period because of his wish or consequences, the remaining balance of the prepaid rent is not refundable.

How to book


Booking online


reservation via e-mail
[email protected]


Call the reservations department
at +357(95)-567-511


Methods of payment


Сash in Cyprus

Bank transfer

Bank transfer to the Company’s Account, noted in the Reservation Confirmation – transaction with beneficiary commission

Credit card

Credit cards: Visa card, Master card, Diners Club card – 2,5% commission and American express – 4% commission


Additional services

Prime Consulting LTD offers additional services to its clients, such as:

Property cleaning – 50€ or 80€ general cleaning with windows
Transfer from and to the Airport (Larnaca, Paphos)
24h technical support
Rent a car
Short-term rent conditions
Travel services and entertainment programs

Booking procedure

Apartments, villas and other properties from our website can be booked for short-term stay through:

E-Mail request

Submitting a request per e-mail to
[email protected]

Reservation form

Submitting a request using the Reservation form

Booking by call

Call the reservations department
at +357(95)-567-511


Here You can find an information about booking terms and conditions of short-term rent property. If You have any questions, contact us.

Our phone in Cyprus: +357 25 558 700.

We build
a better future
Our contacts
Office in China
Room 64741, Yayuan Apartment, Beijing Friendship Hotel, No.1 Zhongguancun South street, Haidian District, Beijing, China.
+86 1990 7585 414
Head office in limassol
Ambelakion 28 Street, P. Germasogeia 4046 Limassol, Cyprus

Send request for a free consultation